Chesterfield Waterside is an one of the UK’s largest regeneration projects. The innovative and sustainable £340 million scheme consists of; 1,200 modern houses and apartments, Grade A office accommodation, Shops, cafes, bars and open spaces.
Phase 1 of the scheme, Basin Square, is underway, comprising:
- £75m mixed use development over 58,800 sq. m.
- 310 private tented sector apartments, circa 1500 sq. m.
- Multi-storey cart park – 442 spaces
- Office buildings – 2,500 sq. m. of B1 and 525 sq. m. A1/A4
- 84-bed hotel, plus ground floor A3/A4
Local Authority: Chesterfield Borough Council
Seeking: Investment and Development
Development Type: Urban Regeneration
Opportunity Type: Commercial, Residential and Housing
Status: Phase 1 underway
Size: 40 acres
No. of Homes: 1200
Further information: http://www.chesterfieldwaterside.com/