Expansion at Markham Vale company
Industrial Ancillaries, the first company to invest at Markham Vale, has expanded its premises. The new headquarters, which took just under four months to build, were unveiled by Caddick Construction.
The external offices have now been extended across the front of the building adding 3600 sq. ft. of office space. The new facilities include:
- A brand new Training Academy for the company to focus on delivering its BFPA Accredited courses ( more information can be found at indanc.academy )
- A re-vamped Trade Counter opening in April 2016 to offer customers a welcoming and more widely-stocked store
- A re-vamped workshop
- New canteen and welfare areas for staff
- New meeting room facilities furnished with modern equipment, created for both staff and customer use
- Additional car parking space
- Additional Kardex Remstar© vertical lift machines to provide enhanced storage facilities and increase product lines
- In-line with the company’s continuous efforts to be energy efficient, the new build has a relentless focus on energy efficiency and eco-credentials. Rainwater harvesting and solar photo-voltaic panels ensure the building keeps up with its low co2 emission rate and company ethos.
Article courtesy of Markham Vale newsletter